Ways to offer your support
- St Raphael’s Hospice full time Community Fundraiser is
- Louisa Hitchen and is based at
- 1st Floor, Capitol House, 662 London Road, North Cheam, SM3 9BY
Tel: 020 8254 2467
Support from the local community is vital to St Raphael’s Hospice. In one way or another, the large majority of our funds comes from the Community each year and the hospice relies on that support for some three-quarters of the hospice running costs each year.
There are many ways people and organisations can help.
Individuals often organise a fundraising activity to raise money for the hospice.
Local groups and organisations adopt St Raphael’s as “their” charity and support us with a donation
- • Schools (either the whole school, or a class or year, or the PTA)
- • Churches
- • Rotary Clubs
- • WI’s
- • Masonic Lodges
- • Brownies & Guides, Scouts
- • Pubs
- • Social Clubs
We could go on, but you get the idea!
We also have a network of Local Supporter Groups. These are groups of St Raphael’s Hospice supporters organised on a local basis (usually by postcode) who organise fundraising activities and raise awareness of the charity in their area. You can see “who’s who” in our local supporter groups by clicking on the link.
Collecting Cans. There is a network of shops, offices, pubs, supermarkets, garden centres etc etc who are willing to display one of our Collecting Cans.
Challenge Events. There are many challenge events each year, details in the “Go Sporty” section, events ranging from the London Marathon to making a parachute jump.
- Please get in touch with Louisa Hitchen on 020 8644 3857 to discuss any of the above – or your own ideas.
- She is our Community Fundraiser and will be delighted to hear from you.
An A to Z of fundraising ideas for St Raphael’s