St Raphael's pursues the canvassing of patient, family and carer feedback through bespoke survey questionnaires. Inpatients, community patients, day care patients and their carers are regularly requested to participate in providing feedback of their experience.
The staff at St Raphael's welcome the comments and views of the users of its services and time is always afforded to reflect on the feedback received. We aim to achieve the highest standards in the services we provide and regard the feedback from our patients, relatives, carers and visitors as vital.
Based upon the care carers and relatives experienced in 2014:-
- 98% would recommend St Raphael's Hospice to others that needed Hospice care.
- 90% considered that pain had been controlled either always or often.
- 97% considered the staff to be compassionate and understanding.
- 97% considered the care to be tailored to meet the individual needs.
- 96% considered the staff responded quickly when contacted.