Hever Castle Triathlon
Do you fancy a challenge that will test your all-round ability? The races commence with an open-water swim in the spectacular 38 acre Hever Castle Lake, transitioning into the undulating cycle that takes athletes through the High Weald of Kent, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The largely off-road run circumnavigates the estate and award-winning castle grounds before making the dash to the tree-lined finish.
Registration fee dependant on distance and we ask that you try to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £200. But don't worry we'll support you every step of the way with plenty of fundraising tips and ideas.
There are a number of distances to choose from (swim/cycle/run):
- Starter Sprint - 200m/13km/2km
- Super Sprint - 400m/20km/4kmAdult
- Sprint Plus - 800m/40km/8kmAdult Individual
- Olympic - 1.5km/40km/10km
- Middle Distance - 1.9km/90km/21km (July and September)
- Full Iron Distance - 3.8km/180.2km/42.2km (July)
To sign up or for more information get in touch with our team today by completing the form or calling 020 8254 2463.