St Raphael's Hospice needs to raise significant sums each year and one way it does this is with the help of local employers. They may be local firms, or branches of national and international organisations - all have an important role to play.
One in three people know a close friend or relative that has benefited from hospice care. So by supporting us, you will be supporting a cause valued by customers, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders.
There are a variety of ways in which companies can support St. Raphael’s and give something back to the local community in which they operate. Please download our “Ways to support” - a list of ideas and suggestions.
Getting staff involved with fundraising doesn’t just help the charity , it can help your business:
- Demonstrating a commitment to your local community
- Positive PR and publicity in the local press
- Establishing new contacts with other local businesses
- Helping motivate staff and keeping them positive about their workplace
- Helping staff learn new skills and/or develop existing ones
If you’re interested in getting involved please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 8254 2468