Corporate Champions Scheme
St Raphael's Hospice offers care for patients with life limiting illnesses in the boroughs of Sutton & Merton. We provide care to over 1,000 local people and their families every year. The cost of that is nearly £5.8 million.
100% of our referrals are from the NHS, but we receive just £1.4million from them through Clinical Commissioning Groups.
The balance of £4.4million a year has to come from charitable fundraising and donations and this is where we hope you can help.
We launched our CORPORATE CHAMPIONS SCHEME so that local companies can show their support and be seen to do so.
There are clear benefits to working with a well known and respected local charity and in addition we will license the use of our logo to our Corporate Champion partners.
How will supporting a local charity help your business?
- Clear connection between your business and a local charity
- Helps motivate stall (many will have had a relative or friend cared for by St Raphael's Hospice)
- Improve your business reputation and profile
- You will also be given advance notice of events and activities which will increase your opportunities for networking
- PLUS the agreed use of our logo on your business materials and websites
All for just £30 a year
For details contact our fundraising department:
Tel: 020 8254 2468