End of Life Care courses
St Raphael's Hospice will facilitate 2 End of Life Care courses in 2018.
The courses will be suitable for qualified nurses, allied healthcare professionals and healthcare assistants working with patients at the end of life.
Topics covered will include the following
- Identification of patients approaching the end of life
- Management of pain and other common symptoms at the end of life
- Level 1 communication course (Sage & Thyme)
- Spiritual and psychological aspects of end of life care
Registration fee: £30
Dates - Delegates have to attend all 3 days
- Healthcare Assistants, Carers and Allied Healthcare Professionals: 8, 15 and 23 March 2018
- Qualified Nurses: 16, 23 April and 1 may 2018
Venue: St Bede’s (St Raphael's Hospice conference centre)
Refreshments and a sandwich lunch will be provided.
For more information, please email the Education Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org.
What people say about
our End of Life
“I wish all nursing care providers can have the opportunity to attend this course.”
“A fantastic session, very enjoyable and informative. Generated much discussion and thoughts.”
“100% clear, concise information gained regarding today's study day.”
“I can now understand the patients and the relatives’ feelings.”
“Exceeded all my expectations significantly.”