Music in the Park 2018
St Raphael's Hospice presents this year's Music in the Park "A Tribute to Music" in the Gardens of Nonsuch Mansion on Thursday 5th July, 2018. We have a fantastic line up for you this year, featuring (in order of appearance);
Ryan as Olly Murs,
Radio Jackie will be presenting the event
All acts will perform the classic party songs that are guaranteed to have you up on your feet dancing with their infectious Party Fever performances. Radio Jackie will be also be presenting the show.
To book tickets for this fabulous annual event please log onto: https://mitp18.eventbrite.co.uk
Details of the event:
Date: Thursday 5th July, 2018
Venue: The Gardens of Nonsuch Mansion, Nonsuch Park, Ewell Road, Cheam, SM3 8AL.
Time: Gates open at 4pm to 9pm (**Please note no entry to event after 9pm**)
Music from 5pm until 10.30pm.
(This is an outdoor event so please feel free to bring tables / chairs and picnic blankets, please no Parasols or gazebos and remember sun-cream!!)
Food & Drink: There will be food and drink available to purchase at the event. Hampers are available to pre - order prior to the event via our eventbrite page as no food will be sold on site other than snacks. There will be a selection of drinking holes, including the imfamous Prosecco van and Bar, offering all types of Prosecco on Tap, cocktails and a selection of Beer on Tap, The Wine Bar and a selection on non- alcoholic drinks.
- We have a selection of tickets available this year from single adult / Children to large parties of 10 to VIP Packages, please look on our ticket website to book your ticket.
- Once you have booked your tickets online they will be emailed to you. If you do not have access to a computer, please call Sarah Ward and payment can be paid over the phone. Please remember to bring your tickets with you to the event to guarantee your access.
- Tickets will be available to purchase until Wednesday 4th July, 2018 at noon or until the event sells out.
- There will be tickets available at the door for £25.00 for adults and £12.50 for children. We cannot guarantee there will be tickets available on the door, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Car Parking: For a small donation there will be parking available on the field opposite the wall garden (main entrance) to Nonsuch Gardens. Disabled parking is available, so please contact Sarah Ward (details below) and she can arrange a disabled permit for you.
Advertising: Please support us by spreading the word about Music in the Park 2018. There are a number of ways you can do this:
1. We are extremely grateful to Leaders Estate Agency in Sutton who are supporting our event this years by sponsoring our event notice boards in the look of "For Sale" boards. We are looking for hosts who would be willing to accept a board outside their house for three weeks prior to the event in the exchange for a drink on us on the night! Please contact Sarah Ward if you would like to be included with this or click onto the Advertising Board ticket on the Eventbrite link.
2. Please help us advertise the event by printing off this years flyer and circulating it. Final MITP Flyer.pdf
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information regarding any of the above, please contact our Event Manager Sarah Ward on 020 8254 2467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Prices and Hampers to order printable Document Tickets Hamper & Packages price list
Supporters of Music in the Park 2018: