A Gift in your Will
Please leave a gift to St Raphael's Hospice. Remember St Raphael's Hospice through a gift in your Will and become one of our Lifelong Friends.
A gift in your Will is one of the most valuable ways you can support St Raphael’s Hospice. The hospice relies on your support to provide our services, which we could not provide without donations and legacies.
- We provide palliative care to over 1000 patients each year
- It costs over £6 million each year to provide our services
- Of these costs the NHS provides a grant of just over £1 million
- This leaves over £5 million to be raised from fundraising and legacies
Every day people like Tom Lackey, David Rice and Eddie ‘Irongran’ Brocklesby are doing legendary things to help others. You can be a legend too. After you’ve taken care of loved ones in your Will, why not think about including a gift to a charity.
Finding out more—our legacy information brochure
Please download our legacy brochure which explains more about leaving a legacy gift and about Wills and why it is so important to make one and keep it up to date. It will also give you information about the following:
- Our Lifelong Friends scheme to allow us to thank those who have told us they have left St Raphael’s Hospice a gift in their Will
- Information about the various options for leaving a gift in your Will
- A group of local solicitors who will donate 10% of their fee to St Raphael’s Hospice for any Will they write
- Our annual ‘Make Your Will Fortnight’ where a number of local solicitors will write or amend a basic Will in return for a donation to the Hospice
For more information or to receive a copy of our Legacies information brochure by post, please contact our Legacies Officer on email@example.com or 020 8254 2450.